|SYNO ||KwaZulu-Natal | Natal|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The University of KwaZulu-Natal in Durban, South Africa, is one of few worldwide to offer a Master's course in critical psychology.
- The shrub is today scattered in the KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, Western Cape and Mpumalanga provinces of South Africa, in addition to Eswatini and Mozambique.
- The size of the legislature is proportional to population, ranging from 30 members in the Northern Cape to 80 in KwaZulu-Natal.
- In 1994, the KwaZulu bantustan was reincorporated into the territory of Natal and the province was redesignated as KwaZulu-Natal.
- The concept was introduced in the 1970s by the Natal Town and Regional Planning Commission of the Province of Natal (now known as KwaZulu-Natal) in the regional guide plans for Durban and Pietermaritzburg.
- KwaZulu-Natal (an area of South Africa) also has a "shark control" program that kills great white sharks and other marine life.
- Kwazulu-Natal, an area of South Africa, has a shark-killing program using nets and drum lines—these nets and drum lines have killed turtles and dolphins, and have been criticized for killing wildlife.
- The Zulu people are the largest ethnic group and nation in South Africa, with an estimated 10–12 million people, living mainly in the province of KwaZulu-Natal.
- The wildebeest is depicted on the coat of arms of the Province of Natal and later KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.
- This is also true of Pietermaritzburg's daily, "The Witness" in the province of KwaZulu-Natal.
- King Shaka was born in the lunar month of "uNtulikazi" (July) in the year of 1787 in Southern Africa near present-day Melmoth, KwaZulu-Natal Province, the son of the Zulu King Senzangakhona kaJama.
- They are primarily concentrated in the provinces of KwaZulu-Natal and northeastern parts of the Eastern Cape in the former Transkei with some transplants being found in Johannesburg.
- They slowly moved south, and the earliest ironworks in modern-day KwaZulu-Natal Province are believed to date from around 1050.
- Mpenjati beach in KwaZulu-Natal province of South Africa is a nude beach where clothes are not allowed.
- The campaign, while strongest in the Gauteng province, has representation in Western Cape, KwaZulu Natal and the Free State.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!