Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Lycée Français du Caire (LFC) is the French International School in Cairo.
- The low tariffs, together with LFC's inefficiencies, absorb a large amount of fiscal resources.
- Vancouver Metro Soccer League club CCB LFC United announced they had signed Nakajima-Farran on January 18, 2020.
- The Iranian revolution stopped Taj LFC activities.
- Actonians LFC is a women's football team that was founded in 1998 as Chiswick United, changing their name in 2008 to Actonians. Actonians LFC is based in Acton and currently plays at Rectory Park.
- In 2019, Si joined local Canadian side CCB LFC United.
- "Note:" footballers transferred from Sibir-LFC (amateur level farm team) are not listed.
- From October 2013, she started presenting slots on LFC TV, the dedicated television channel for Liverpool F.C.
- Falkirk LFC partnered with Stirling University and now compete under their name.
- The Leveraged Freedom Chair (LFC) was an all-terrain wheelchair made from bicycle parts.
- AMD FreeSync Premium mandates further requirements of Low Framerate Compensation (LFC) and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at FHD resolution.
- Camus fought in LFC bantamweight tournament for a contract with Tachi Palace Fights.
- "El Arte de la Elegancia de LFC" (The Art of Elegance of LFC) (2009) is the sixteenth album by Argentine ska band Los Fabulosos Cadillacs.
- Campuzano made his Legacy FC debut back in August 2008, when he defeated Seth Drago via guillotine choke submission at LFC 2: Anarchy.
- Argentine ska and rock band Los Fabulosos Cadillacs covered "Move On Up" in their sixteenth album, "El Arte de la Elegancia de LFC" (The Art of Elegance of LFC), released in 2009.
- Lawyers For Children (LFC) was created in 1984 with the mission to advocate on behalf of children in foster care in New York City.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!