Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The LFI (Lyogkiy Frontovoy Istrebitel, Light Frontline Fighter) project was intended to develop a lightweight fighter with respectable air-to-ground capabilities.
- The LFI found an independent youth organization called REVOLUTION, which stands in political solidarity with the LFI.
- Stia is home to a terminal railway station on the line that runs down the valley, following the Arno, to Arezzo. The line is owned by the company LFI.
- As of February 2022, the Officers, sitting MPs, Lords and former members who were supporters of LFI are set out below.
- Along with the DIGDAT program, there are viewers for the AC3D, XML, and LFI format output files. Data tables can easily be output to the screen or to PNG files for inclusion into reports.
- The LFI has three frequency bands, covering the range of 30–70 GHz, covering the microwave to infrared regions of the electromagnetic spectrum. The detectors use high-electron-mobility transistors.
- EELV and LFI signed an agreement that had the alliance won a majority of seats, they would have put forward Mélenchon as prime minister of France for a cohabitation.
- The LFI adopted its own logo on 23 April 2018.
- Dordogne's 1st constituency is one of four French legislative constituencies in the department of Dordogne. It is currently represented by Pascale Martin of La France Insoumise (LFI).
- The LFI announced that they have received more than 150 entries and would reveal the winner of the competition at the PFL Fans Day event on June 30, 2018.
- Quatennens is considered a rising figure in LFI, being named party coordinator by the LFI representative assembly to replace Manuel Bompard on 22 July 2019.
- McGuire is a member of Labour Friends of Israel (LFI), becoming its chair in May 2013 and was described by LFI director Jennifer Gerber as "a true friend of Israel".
- This station has seven platforms. Only platforms 1 North (service to Pratovecchio) and 6 (service to Sinalunga) are dedicated to LFI trains.
- The next example is a seven-person, reciprocal asymmetric LFI matrix particular matrix occurs when one member of the LFI wishes to hear and be heard by all of the others, usually in an effort to conduct their playing.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!