Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- 63% are Lezgins and 9.06% are the Azerbaijanis. According to the data of 2009, Lezgins are 90.5%, Azerbaijanis are 9.1%, and other nationalities comprise 0.4%.
- Cornell Azerbaijani government denies Lezgins claim that the number of Lezgins is many times higher than official numbers, but in private many Azeris acknowledge the fact that Lezgins – for that matter Talysh or the Kurdish population of Azerbaijan is far higher than the official figure.
- In 1705-1707, the Shia Qizilbash unleashed terror against the Sunni Lezgins.
- Lezgins, Azerbaijanis and Rutuls live there.
- Lezgins and Rutuls live in the locality.
- Lezgins and Azerbaijanis live there.
- Avars, Dargins, Russians, Laks and Lezgins live there.
- Avars, Kumyks, Laks, Lezgins and Dargins live there.
- Tabasarans, Azerbaijanis, Lezgins and Aghuls live there.
- Lezgins, Azerbaijanis and Tabasarans live there.
- The fortress was presumably constructed around the church in the 18th century, when Georgia suffered from lezgins attacks.
- In 1732 Kartli was fighting against lezgins, who were completely defeated under the walls of Ikorta castle.
- In 2010, there were 3200 people. In 2002, there were 3059 people, (746 families-households). People village are lezgins nationality and Muslim-Sunni religion.
- Lezgins are, "generally speaking", well integrated into the society of Azerbaijan.
- A memorial book of the catholicosate says: "Outside of the city of Tiflis there was a church called Kamoyan, the priests and parishioners could not pray there every time because of fear of godless lezgins.
- Ethnic Lezgins live in the village.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!