|SYNO ||Master of Fine Arts | MFA|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 1946 PFAC was transformed into Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
- A desire to also make the museum's collection available to a world-wide audience led in 2000 to the launch of the MFA's online searchable collections database at mfa.org.
- Touré hosted eight episodes of the weekly podcast, "Free MFA with Touré". Touré offered his insights on writing and highlighted key lessons he learned from his MFA program.
- He has an MFA from USC and (as of 2015) sponsors a fellowship there for MFA students who demonstrate an interest or facility with Hispanic language and culture.
- The MFA Elite Division consists of two parallel leagues, the MFA Elite Premier League and the MFA Elite Corporate League.
- In July 2019, Darmanin step down for the new election of MFA presidency announced at the Annual General Meeting in MFA council.
- There is up until now, no proven treatment against MFA.
- Aaron Curry received his MFA from ArtCenter College of Design's Graduate Art MFA Program in Pasadena, CA in 2005.
- In 1960, the school relocated to its present site, Mbofra mfa Adwen, with a very grand and impressive opening ceremony performed by Lord Listowel, the last Governor of the then Gold Coast, now Ghana.
- Kelantan-Pattani Malay has its own ISO 639-3 code "mfa".
- MFA was developed by Brigitte Escofier and Jérôme Pagès in the 1980s.
- She has served as a member of faculty at Bard College's Summer MFA (Milton Avery Graduate School of the Arts) (Chair of MFA Photography from 2004 to 2010), and she is a core faculty member at the School of Visual Arts MFA Photography Video and Related Media in NYC.
- Graduates earn a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree in English. Iowa has the oldest creative writing program in the country offering an MFA credential.
- He earned his BA from Johns Hopkins University and his MFA in Poetry from Columbia University's MFA in Creative Writing program.
- Following progress with Nestlé, MFA targeted Leprino Foods, Great Lakes Cheese, and Saputo.
- While still at school Rentnick had private acting and singing lessons and took part in a Camera-Acting-Workshop mfa. At the age of 15 she completed a traineeship at the [...].
- In 1920 the O&MFA didn't reform; "It seems strange that the O&MFA has apparently been allowed to die a natural death" with only two club's present at the O&MFA – AGM., with some clubs moving to play in the Chiltern & DFA and Coreen & DFA.
- Education: Great Neck South High School (grad. 1965); Colgate University (B.A. 1969); California Institute of the Arts (MFA 1973); Yale School of Drama (MFA 1976).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!