Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The crystal structures of a number of MFS transporters have been characterized.
- Kiewit also owned MFS, a Competitive Access Provider (CAP).
- The Syriac Military Council (MFS) are a militia of the Dawronoye ideology that are a component of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and under the Syriac Union Party.
- MFS has been criticized for not paying doctors enough because of the low conversion factor.
- Apple introduced Hierarchical File System as a replacement for MFS in September 1985.
- Maximum flooding surfaces are abbreviated by mfs, synonyms for them include final transgressive surface, surface of maximum transgression and maximum transgressive surface.
- A third iteration of the Makoko Floating School, MFS III, was displayed in 2018.
- Two 2020 meta-analyses reported that enzalutamide and apalutamide seemed to be more effective than darolutamide in improving metastasis-free survival (MFS), however 2021 matched adjusted indirect comparison showed no significant differences between drugs in terms of MFS.
- The anterior and posterior portion of the MFS also have different long-range connections.
- In 2008, Gersh paid failing Gold Coast financier MFS $20 Million to reacquire GIPL from the company. GIPL had been sold to MFS in August 2007 at an implied value of $100 million.
- Like the method of fundamental solutions (MFS), the numerical solution is approximated by a linear combination of double layer kernel functions with respect to different source points.
- Chen extended the MFS to deal with inhomogeneous equations and time-dependent problems, greatly expanding its applicability.
- MFS Investment Management (MFS) is an American-based global investment manager, formerly known as Massachusetts Financial Services.
- In December 1990, Reeder founded his own electronic dance music record label "Masterminded For Success" or MFS as it became known.
- In 1996, UUNET was acquired by MFS on 30 April 1996.
- On 20 January 2018, Kino Gabriel, the spokesman for the Syria Military Council was also made the spokesman for the SDF; he was succeeded as spokesman for MFS by Abgar David.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!