Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Maccabi Rishon LeZion (...) is a handball team from the city of Rishon LeZion, Israel.
- After leaving Maccabi Haifa, Schlefenberg coached Hapoel Tiberias, Maccabi Hadera and Maccabi Pardes Hanna.
- She played as a goalkeeper for Maccabi Haifa, Maccabi Holon, Maccabi Tzur Shalom Bialik, and the Israel women's national team.
- He played in the Israeli Basketball Premier League in 1998 to 2008, for Hapoel Holon, Hapoel Jerusalem, Maccabi Hadera, Maccabi Haifa, and Maccabi Petach Tikvah.
- Azubel started his football career with the Israeli youth teams of Maccabi Petah Tikva, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Maccabi Haifa, and Hapoel Kfar Saba.
- In 2007, Skverer started his professional career with Maccabi Tel Aviv. On December 28, 2007, Skverer parted ways with Maccabi and joined Maccabi Givat Shmuel / Habika of the Liga Leumit.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv and Maccabi Haifa had played each other in four previous finals of the tournament. Maccabi Tel Aviv won in 2002 and 1987, and Maccabi Haifa won in 1962 and 1993.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv won the title, whilst Maccabi Netanya and Maccabi Herzliya were relegated.
- The 1983–84 Liga Bet season saw Maccabi Tamra, Maccabi Or Akiva, Maccabi HaShikma Ramat Gan and Hapoel Dimona win their regional divisions and promoted to Liga Alef.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv won the cup, beating Maccabi Hasmonean Jerusalem 4–0 in the final, which was held on Maccabi Petah Tikva ground.
- Elad Koren is a former Israeli footballer who played in Maccabi Netanya, Maccabi Haifa, Maccabi Ironi Ashdod and Maccabi Herzliya.
- 2 Maccabi Tel Aviv hosted the match against Maccabi Haifa without a crowd of both sides due to Maccabi Tel Aviv fans hooliganism.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!