Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The limestone part of the island is covered predominantly with macchia, while the dolomite area is occupied by farmland.
- It is made almost entirely of subcrystalline stratified limestones, and is covered with thorny macchia.
- It is rather flat and covered with macchia. The islet has no permanent residents.
- "Garrigue" is a common general word for the shrubland habitat ecosystems in southern France along with maquis, which are known elsewhere in the Mediterranean region as matorral and "tomillar" in Spain, macchia in Italy, "phrygana" in Greece, "garig" in Croatia, and "batha" in Israel.
- The Cape hare inhabits macchia-type vegetation, grassland, bushveld, the Sahara Desert and semi-desert areas. It is also common in parts of the Ethiopian highlands, such as Degua Tembien.
- Once a fishing village, it is known for its hilly hinterland, rich in macchia and wide beaches overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea, with a vast pine forest that extends from Punta Ala to Alberese.
- The territory, far from urban settlements, is surrounded by maquis shrubland ("macchia") and forest.
- He illustrated in engraving "a mezzo macchia" the edition of Dante by Ancora (Florence, 1817).
- The island is 4 km long, and the widest part is 800 m wide and covered with macchia. The nearby residents from Olib kept sheep all the year.
- The habitat consists of steppe, dry woodland areas and macchia vegetations up to an altitude of 2,000 meters.
- Nicknamed "Il Re della macchia" ("The King of the bush") for the authority conferred on him by other criminals, he was a bandit who rampaged in Barbagia, in the center of Sardinia.
- Adults have been found on low macchia (or fynbos) vegetation in the Cape area.
- Its natural vegetation includes macchia along the coasts and deciduous and mixed deciduous coniferous forests in the interior.
- Once a fishing village, it is known for its hilly hinterland, rich in macchia and wide beaches overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea, with a vast pine forest that extends from Punta Ala to the Uccellina Mountains.
- The palaeoenvironment of the Wessex Formation is considered to have been semi-arid, and has variously been compared to chaparral or macchia Tree cover is thought to have been thin, and concentrated near waterways.
- The archipelago's flora differs from island to island; the smaller have a vegetation similar each other of "macchia mediterranea" and garrigue formed by evergreen plants.
- It has an area of about 12,000 square metres; it is a wonderful garden with very different types of plants and tree, typical of the Mediterranean macchia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!