Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- NLQ printers could generally be set to print in "draft mode", in which case a single pass of the print head per line would be used. This produced lower quality print at much higher output speed.
- Because of the slow speed of NLQ printing, all NLQ printers have at least one "draft mode", in which the same fonts are used, but with only one pass of the print head per line.
- ETSI GS CCM 001 describes a Compound Content Management functionality for a dual-layer HDR system, including MMR (multivariate multiple regression) and NLQ (non linear quantisation).
- Amstrad launched the Amstrad DMP3000 printer, which was an 80-character dot matrix printer with both IBM and Epson compatibility that boasted NLQ (Near Letter Quality) and could handle both A4 and fanfold paper.
- Taxan (UK) Ltd initially sold a range of monochrome and colour monitors for IBM, IBM compatible and Apple personal computers as well the highly successful KP810 and KP910 dot matrix printers with NLQ printing technology.
- An equivalent relation is used for bidirectional links in the context of the OLSR protocol: [...] where NLQ is the Neighbor Link Quality of the link and LQ is its link quality. Thus, [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!