Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2000, NRT set a "real estate industry record, surpassing $100 billion in closed sales volume" and acquired Fred Sands Realtors, a $5 billion company based in Los Angeles.
- In 2005-6 together with the NRT she transferred as a director to the Training and Development Agency for schools.
- Bruce Power maintains a small specialized unit namely the Nuclear Response Team (NRT) which carry out tactical response operations in Bruce Power sites.
- Firstly, the Neighbourhood Resource Team program (NRT) was created to deploy frontline constables into high crime and high traffic areas.
- The US FDA has not approved NRT for use by adolescents under 18 years of age.
- The nrt-VBR service category is used for connections that transport variable bit rate traffic for which there is no inherent reliance on time synchronisation between the traffic source and destination, but there is a need for an attempt at a guaranteed bandwidth or latency.
- American Trails sponsors an annual NRT photo contest and a biennial symposium and maintains the NRT database.
- Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre and Research Institute had organized a month-long awareness programme on Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), with the support of Warwick University Development Education WD (City of London), Nara Medical University (Japan), Dental School (London), and ITTE (Mangalore).
- NRT TV NRT News has faced multiple threats including burning down its HQ in Sulaimani in 2011 following the anti-government demonstrations (only three days following its launch).
- The National Park Service jointly administers the NRT program in conjunction with a number of federal and not-for-profit partners, notably American Trails, which hosts the NRT website.
- The National Rifle Team (NRT) and cadets taking the Fullbore Phase 2 summer training course (formerly Cadet Leader Instructor Marksman Course) use this rifle.
- VBR has real-time and non-real-time variants, and serves for "bursty" traffic. Non-real-time is sometimes abbreviated to vbr-nrt.
- In 2016, he became the Artistic Director of the Nebraska Repertory Theatre (NRT) in Lincoln, Nebraska, following the company's return from hiatus that began in 2014.
- Smoking is in essence an addiction to nicotine. NRT does not address this addiction it simply replaces one form of nicotine dosage with another, thus maintaining dependency on the drug.
- In April 1960, "Vammen" was selected as a Group I Naval Reserve Training (NRT) ship; on 21 May, she was redesignated a Group II NRT ship.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!