|SYNO ||National Security Council | NSC|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Network Systems Corporation (NSC) was an early manufacturer of high-performance computer networking products.
- Recent studies address the level of various non-structural carbohydrates (NSC), such as fructan, in forages.
- Once in office, McFarland's style annoyed some of the more non-political staffers on the NSC. giving other NSC staffers the impression she was too political.
- NSC 162/2 was a policy paper of the United States National Security Council approved by President Dwight D.
- The lease provides that NSC at its own expense and without deduction from the rent, will maintain, manage and operate the leased property and make such improvements thereto as it considers desirable.
- On 4 March 2022, Whitfield suggested that legislation be proposed to allow Parliament to oversee the workings of the National Security Council (NSC).
- The Ministry of Defense, Foreign Minister and Chief of the General Staff also give presentations to the NSC.
- On Monday 6 December 1897, business at the NSC resumed after John Fleming's funeral.
- He formed Impulse in 1998 with his NSC classmate Toshiyuki Itakura. Before the formation, Tsutsumishita had formed a combi Plus 2 Ton with another NSC classmate, and at that time played the "boke".
- During the year of work at the NSC Olimpiyskiy, Heninson managed to bring the stadium to self-sufficiency.
- In June 2012, stakeholders were told that construction of the NSC-2A pipeline to connect the Dikgatlhong Dam to the NSC was behind schedule.
- In 1993, Ghana Education Service and the National Sports Council (NSC) collaborated to train U-12 players in table tennis and soccer.
- In 2008, Grade 12 learners wrote the first National Senior Certificate (NSC) based on the new National Curriculum Statement (NCS).
- In 2011, a friendly rivalry was also formed over the course of the season between FC Edmonton and the NSC Minnesota Stars.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!