Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) tissues, researchers found an association between expression of "MARCO" mRNA and genes that regulate immune response pathways, including immunosuppressive TAMs, T-cell infiltration, and immune checkpoint molecules.
- The phase III (SUNRISE) trial for NSCLC was discontinued in early 2016 after analysis of interim results.
- The Nai Soi Community Learning Center (NSCLC) is a non-profit ecologically sustainable school for high school aged refugee children from Burma.
- Erlotinib, sold under the brand name Tarceva among others, is a medication used to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and pancreatic cancer.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved amivantamab based on CHRYSALIS, a multicenter, non-randomized, open label, multicohort clinical trial (NCT02609776) which included participants with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with EGFR exon 20 insertion mutations.
- Efficacy for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) was evaluated in 105 adult participants with rearranged during transfection (RET) fusion-positive NSCLC who were previously treated with platinum chemotherapy.
- This process has been proved in melanoma and non-small cell lung cancer (nsclc) cells.
- For example, despite widespread expression of epidermal growth factor receptors (EGFRs) and EGF family ligands in non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC), EGFR-specific tyrosine kinase inhibitors such as gefitinib have shown limited therapeutic success.
- In 2017, results of a trial comparing dacomitinib to gefitinib for NSCLC (driven by mutated EGFR) were announced.
- Squamous-cell carcinoma (SCC) of the lung is a histologic type of non-small-cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC).
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is the leading cause of cancer deaths worldwide.
- A majority of ALK-rearranged NSCLC harbour the EML4-ALK fusion, although as of 2020, over 92 fusion partners have been discovered in ALK+ NSCLC.
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors have been approved for NSCLC, including anti-PD-1 nivolumab and pembrolizumab.
- By June 2014 it was in three phase III trials, for advanced ovarian cancer, triple-negative breast cancer and in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- The historical objective response rates for mutation specific NSCLC patients range between 0% and 8% with tyrosine kinase inhibitors and for non-mutation specific NSCLC patients range between 0.8% and 22.9% with other treatments.
- The first phase III trial (for NSCLC) was suspended in December 2009 due to excess deaths but others continued.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!