|SYNO ||National Science Foundation | NSF|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Social Security Program Operations Manual System". Social Security Administration. https://web.archive.org/web/20070610231614/https://s044a90.ssa.gov/apps10/poms.nsf/partlist!OpenView.
- "Social Security Program Operations Manual System". Social Security Administration. https://s044a90.ssa.gov/apps10/poms.nsf/partlist!OpenView.
- In March 2012, NSF hosted a workshop at NSF Headquarters on 'Transformative Research: Ethical and Societal Dimensions.' The workshop explored the history and alternative conceptions of a term that has come to play an increasingly important role in policy debates at NSF, at other federal agencies, and in public discourse about the future of science in society.
- In October 2002, the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center (PSC) at Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh joined the TeraGrid as major new partners when NSF announced $35 million in supplementary funding.
- In 2010, Schmidt was the elected a Fellow of the National Science Foundation (NSF) Division of Materials Research as someone whose "research that is likely to be transformative and potentially of high impact and who have contributed outstanding broader impacts through their promotion of diversity in the U.S.
- ... ru/dic.nsf/enc_biography/138183/) or 20 January 1939.
- In 1964 he left the NBS and became employed at the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- In 1999, Barr was the recipient of the NSF POWRE award, and in 2007, she was awarded the NSF Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Pathways to Revitalized Undergraduate Computing Education (CPATH) Institutional Transformation Award.
- The awards Ying has received include a Sloan Fellowship in 2007, an NSF Career Award in 2009, the James H.
- In 2016, Huffman accepted the position as Director of Education and Outreach for the US Ice Drilling Program Office (IDPO), an NSF program office responsible for coordinating and supporting US ice drilling in Greenland and Antarctica.
- He served as the chief operating officer for the National Science Foundation (NSF) from 2014 to 2017.
- The following year Aeschlimann became a research associate at the NSF-Center for Photoinduced Charge Transfer at the University of Rochester.
- In November 2018, the University of Georgia launched a number of research initiatives funded by a $3 million NSF grant, including a project to transform the school's science education.
- The university acquired the vessel by transfer from the Navy and continued to operate "Gyre" as part of the UNOLS fleet with National Science Foundation (NSF) support for research.
- IDHEAP publishes a full list of research projects on its website, at http://www.idheap.ch/idheap.nsf/vwBaseDocuments/IdREx01?OpenDocument&lng=en.
- Since passage of the Small Business Technology Transfer Act of 1992 (Public Law 102–564, Title II), NSF has been required to reserve 0.3% of its extramural research budget for Small Business Technology Transfer awards, and 2.8% of its R&D budget for small business innovation research.
- It was developed by the Tiltfactor Laboratory as part of the National Science Foundation (NSF) funded project called "Transforming Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) For Women and Girls: Reworking Stereotypes & Bias."
- The Center for Biofilm Engineering (CBE) is an interdisciplinary research, education, and technology transfer institution located on the central campus of Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana.
- Lindford received the BYU Technology Transfer Award on August 25, 2009 at the annual BYU university conference.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!