Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In patients with UA/NSTEMI, the TIMI risk score is a prognostication scheme that categorizes a patient's risk of death and ischemic events and provides a basis for therapeutic decision making.
- ACUITY was a large multicenter, prospective, open-label, 3-arm trial designed to establish the optimal antithrombotic treatment regimens in patients with UA/NSTEMI undergoing early invasive management.
- On the other hand, P2Y12 inhibitors do not change the risk of death when given as a pretreatment prior to routine PCI in people who have had a non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI).
- Coronary angioplasty is indicated for coronary artery disease such as unstable angina, NSTEMI, STEMI and spontaneous coronary artery perforation.
- Change in levels of cardiac biomarkers, such as troponin I and troponin T, are indicative of myocardial infarction including both STEMI and NSTEMI, however their levels are not affected in unstable angina.
- Depending on the severity of ischemia, MIs are categorized as NSTEMI or STEMI.
- There is varying evidence on the mortality benefits in NSTEMI.
- investigated 577 patients with NSTEMI or ACS. After adjustment for all confounding factors, weekend admission was associated with a 2.1-fold increased hazard for major adverse cardiac event (MACE), including cardiac death (OR = 2.13; 95% CI 1.26-3.60; p=0.005).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!