Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Brusnik (Serbian Cyrillic: Брусник) is a village situated in the Zaječar municipality of the Republic of Serbia (formerly briefly in Negotin District, as it is 37 km from Zaječar and just 21 km from Negotin, which is somewhat similar to the locations of the town of Negotino and the village Brusnik in Macedonia).
- According to the 2011 census results, the municipality of Negotin has 37,056 inhabitants, of which 16,882 inhabitants live in the town of Negotin.
- Later that year, SNS also managed to win a majority of seats in the city assemblies of Mionica and Negotin.
- Having conquered Kladovo and Negotin, Receb Ağa expanded the territory under his rule to include the parts of south Banat in what is now Romania.
- Bošković was born in Negotin, in what was then the Socialist Republic of Serbia in the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- There is a memorial room of Stanojević in the building of "Elektrodistribucija" in Negotin since 1992, and a monument.
- At first, his see was in Zaječar and later was relocated to Negotin, where he remained until he died on 2 April 1854.
- He was born in Bukovče, near Negotin. Not all details of his life are known to history, but it is known that he defended Negotin from a heavy Turkish onslaught in 1813 that ended a long siege on the citadel.
- In June 1880, he was returned to active service as Bishop of Negotin.
- Gerov was elected to the municipal assembly of Negotin in the 2000 local elections as a member of the Democratic Party of Serbia and was subsequently chosen as president of the assembly.
- In 1811 he became "Voivoda of the Timok Valley" and he was sent to Negotin, in the Timok Valley.
- Bogdan Stojković ([...] , born 14 October 2002) is a Serbian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Hajduk Veljko Negotin on loan from Radnik Surdulica.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!