|NOUN || a Negroni | Negronis |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Samuel Foosaner's granddaughter and Negroni-Hendrick's daughter Andrea Lee Negroni expressed disappointment and anger with Florida Tech for having "squandered" the museum.
- "La Curée" was adapted in the 1917 silent Italian film "La cuccagna", directed by Baldassarre Negroni.
- Negroni has authored over 200 articles which have been published in various U.S.
- WMEI was founded on February 28, 1990 by locally owned Arecibo Broadcasting Systems, managed by Hector Negroni Cartagena.
- The Residencia Lluberas Negroni, currently known as the Residencia González Vivaldi (González Vivaldi Residence), was built in 1880 by Arturo Lluberas for his wife Asunción Negroni.
- Century Bar hosted the Negroni Social to kickoff Negroni Week in June 2016, and has also hosted screenings by Church of Film.
- Her portraits included notable figures like the Countess Chiara Mazzucchini Guidoboni of Viadana, Alessandro Sanvitale, , and Fra Antonio Negroni,.
- "Portrait of Countess Antonietta Negroni Prati Morosini as a Child" is an 1858 oil on canvas portrait by Francesco Hayez, commissioned by the subject's father Alessandro Negroni Prati Morosini.
- The team's final name, Gilgronis, was supposedly the name of a cocktail created by the owners, but that cocktail doesn't seem to exist and the name was more likely an amalgamation of the owners name (Gilchrist) and the popular pre-existing cocktail called the negroni.
- In 2013, "Imbibe" and Campari launched Negroni Week, celebrating and marketing the cocktail while raising money for philanthropy.
- His son Joseph held the company until 1863, when his son-in-law Ferdinand Negroni was called to guide it.
- On 25 April, three days before the final show was broadcast, Daniele Negroni was declared the winner on RTL's website.
- Palazzo Della Porta Negroni Caffarelli is a large townhouse located at Via Condotti 61, Rome.
- Pascal-Olivier de Negroni de Cardi, Comte de Negroni (4 April 1829 – 22 October 1913) was a French general.
- Via de' Tornabuoni once housed the "Casoni Cafè", where, in 1920, the "Negroni cocktail" was invented by Camillo Negroni.
- It is a fabulously interesting cocktail; it has the bitterness of Campari with gin, a nod to the Negroni, but with dry vermouth rather than sweet vermouth.
- 1. Negroni, Hector Andres (1992). Historia militar de Puerto Rico. Coleccion Encuentros (in Spanish). Sociedad Estatal Quinto Centenario. [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!