Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The official emblem of the municipality of Ferizaj contains the visual representation of the Nerodimka river bifurcation.
- For several kilometers the Lepenac flows parallel to the Nerodimka river, flows next to the villages of Kovaçefc and Bob, and receives its major tributary the Nerodimka from the left at the town of Kaçanik, at the beginning of the Kaçanik Gorge.
- Stephen, dating from the 14th century, was located in the valley of the river Nerodimka, at the cemetery in Nerodimë e Poshtme, five kilometers west of Ferizaj.
- Around it castles of Nemanjić dynasty were situated: Pauni and Štimlje on its banks, Svrčin on the island in its center, and Nerodimlje, west of the lake, on banks of Nerodimka.
- It is located to the west of the Nerodimka mountain.
- and is one of the highest peaks of the Nerodimka Mountains.
- The Nerodimka/Nerodime mountains are located just a few kilometers north of the Sharr Mountains, only split by the Siriniq Valley.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!