Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Most AMT features are available OOB, regardless of PC power state.
- Headquarters in Paris, France, under Generalfeldmarschall Hugo Sperrle. OOB from 13 August 1940.
- Serial consoles are an in-between case: they are technically OOB as they do not require the primary network to be functioning for remote administration.
- The 1st Rifle Corps reappeared in the Soviet OOB on 1 June 1942, directly subordinated to the North Caucasus Front, and was made up of four rifle brigades.
- This 2000 rewrite, performed by Russ Allbery, fixes the OOB in the original implementation.
- Mr. Zoob (alternative spellings: "Mr Zoob", "Mr Z'OOB", "Mr Z'oob") is an alternative rock band formed in Koszalin, Poland in 1983.
- The Museum of Historical Costume in Poland (Polish: "Muzeum Historii Ubioru" "w Poznaniu" h'eest'or'ee'ee 'oob'ee'or'oo) is a private museum located in a tenement house on Kwiatowa Street 14/2 in Poznan, Poland.
- Out-of-bag (OOB) error, also called out-of-bag estimate, is a method of measuring the prediction error of random forests, boosted decision trees, and other machine learning models utilizing bootstrap aggregating (bagging).
- In 1997, after Carbee's wife Edna died, Carbee's art was discovered by Biddeford-Saco-OOB Courier reporter, Aaron Smith.
- As enemy forces are encountered and identified, they are categorized by potency and immediacy and the friendly OOB altered to reflect this. There are four threat classes: A, B, C and D.
- Additionally, depending on the wavelengths covered by an OOB imaging device, users might be able to observe the lasers used in laser rangefinders as they often operate in the 1550nm range.
- "Off Our Backs" (stylized in all lowercase; "oob") was an American radical feminist periodical that ran from 1970 to 2008.
- EAP-NOOB performs an Ephemeral Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDHE) over the in-band EAP channel.
- ÖoB (former Överskottsbolaget) is a Swedish discount store, owned by the Runsvengruppen. It sells non-perishable food and drink, health & beauty products, homewares, DIY products and garden equipment. It has over 100 stores nationwide.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!