Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Transvaginal oocyte retrieval (TVOR), also referred to as oocyte retrieval (OCR), is a technique used in in vitro fertilization (IVF) in order to remove oocytes from the ovary of a woman, enabling fertilization outside the body.
- During oogenesis, cytoplasmic bridges called "ring canals" connect the forming oocyte to nurse cells.
- Cumulus oophorus cells contribute heavily to the maturation and eventual fertilization of an oocyte.
- The cortical reaction occurs due to calcium oscillations inside the oocyte.
- Paracrine interactions between the developing oocyte and its surrounding follicular cells is essential for the correct progression of both the follicle and the oocyte.
- In respect to invertebrates, nurse cells are polytenic germline cells that contribute to the development of the oocyte, producing multiple nuclei.
- Until the preovulatory stage, the follicle contains a primary oocyte that is arrested in prophase of meiosis I.
- The decreasing cGMP concentration occurs in a sequential fashion, from the mural granulosa cells, the cumulus granulosa cells and finally the oocyte.
- Oocyte (or ovum/egg) activation is a series of processes that occur in the oocyte during fertilization.
- A "Drosophila melanogaster" oocyte develops in an egg chamber in close association with a set of cells called nurse cells.
- One is the cumulus cells that surround the oocyte, and the other is the mature oocyte itself.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!