|NOUN || a PVC pipe | PVC pipes |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The vent pipes are normally installed with PVC pipe versus metal vent pipe to prevent corrosion.
- For the "Lord of the Rings" film trilogy, realistic looking PVC chainmail was made, not just for the lead actors, but also for the hundreds of extras that appeared throughout the films. PVC pipe was cut into rings, assembled by hand into a semblance of armor, and then electroplated.
- Near The Burg (an 18th-century home) lies the Romney Spring which flows from a PVC pipe at the foot of the gap which is visited daily by its patrons along the side of U.S.
- Plastic pipe fittings include PVC pipe fittings, PP / PPH pipe fitting mould, PE pipe and ABS pipe fitting.
- Although parallettes can be purchased from a number of commercial sources, they are simple to fabricate from commonly available materials such as PVC pipe.
- is required, with bogwood or pieces of PVC pipe.
- Contrabass flutes have also been made from PVC pipe by the Dutch flute maker Jelle Hogenhuis.
- The latticework which surrounds the observation deck is reportedly built in part from standard white PVC pipe (with the original specification markings still somewhat visible) and is meant as a semi-literal representation of the crown of thorns worn by Jesus on the cross, with red coloring for the blood Christ shed in death.
- The unique sound of the Zeff, a harmonic bent PVC pipe, also graced Vangelis' soundtrack for Ridley Scott's movie "1492: Christopher Columbus", and was featured on public TV channel France 3.
- Even a PVC pipe can be used to construct a flute in a very simple way, simply using common scissors.
- This might seem daunting to casual folks, but kits can be made using PVC pipe and setup can be done in about the same time it takes to set up an ultimate field.
- developed a method to plasticize PVC, making it easier to process. PVC pipe began to be manufactured in the 1940s and was in wide use for Drain-Waste-Vent piping during the reconstruction of Germany and Japan following WWII.
- Adjustable hybrid pedestal system allow for a self leveling, single model for all height applications, screw adjustable, PVC pipe adjustable for elevated roof decks.
- The broadcaster Alistair Cooke's bones were removed in New York City and replaced with PVC pipe before his cremation.
- The pens that house the fowl can be made from wood and scrap metal or out of PVC pipe and white tarps.
- Acting on behalf of the town's Bicentennial Committee, Royal Australian Air Force officers Andrew Cairns and Jock MacGowan constructed the release cage from PVC pipe, purchased and numbered the ducks, printed tickets, and even arranged a helicopter flypast.
- One of these instruments is a range of flutes made from PVC pipe.
- The edge of the field was lined with PVC pipe. There were four scoring areas, two on each long side of the field set [...] from the ends.
- ] PVC pipe [...] long. The game was played on a field set up like a tic-tac-toe board, with nine larger goals, also shaped as tetras in three rows of three.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!