Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- ... e. PWV) is increased in stiffer arteries and consequently reflected waves will arrive at the heart earlier in systole.
- As of 2018, all recipients of this award were killed or missing in action- no living serviceperson has ever worn the medal or the ribbon bar, or used the post-nominal letters to date, effectively making the PWV an exclusively posthumous award.
- In the mid-1960s, the PWV came to the conclusion that the work required could not be done by volunteers and handed the management of the nature park to the Palatinate provincial government.
- Time differences between radar and Precipitable Water Vapor (PWV) data can be regarded as limitation.
- Nearby is the Vaal Dam, from which the massive PWV megalopolis (Pretoria, Witwatersrand and Vereeniging) draws its water.
- Passion fruit woodiness virus " (PWV) is a plant pathogenic virus in the genus "Potyvirus" and the virus family "Potyviridae".
- Current guidelines by the European Society of Hypertension state that a measured PWV larger than 10 m/s can be considered an independent marker of end-organ damage.
- In 2021 over 200 members of the public and 50 PWV members came to the restoration workdays which resulted in 2400 hours of labor. PWV members did an additional 26 workdays in the burn area.
- Captain Saliya Upul Aladeniya was posthumously awarded the "Parama Weera Vibhushanaya" (PWV) Medal for valour during the fight, for defending the camp without reinforcements against the LTTE until the camp fell.
- Upon release she played a pivotal role in restructuring the ANC in her capacity as secretary of the PWV regional office.
- Colonel Aslam Fazly Laphir, PWV, RWP, RSP, SF (last name also spelled Laffeer; 1958 - 19 July 1996) was a Sri Lankan Army officer and posthumous recipient of the Parama Weera Vibhushanaya (PWV).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!