Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Testing and analysis criteria and QMS programs are given in GR-347 for telecommunications power cables for telecommunications equipment in COs and within OSP facilities.
- 100 medical device companies need to establish a CAPA process within their QMS.
- The Quartermaster School (QMS) is a subordinate command of the United States Army's Combined Arms Support Command and is located at Fort Lee, Virginia.
- Tom Lee Music in Hong Kong offers repair and maintenance services for various musical instruments including and audio products. Their service received ISO 9001:2008 QMS certificate in 2009.
- New Zealand implements the Quota Management System (QMS) to limit catches of fish and shellfish.
- Quarter Master Service (QMS). Issue of Q items and provision of all food and ration requirement of MNDF are the main concerns of this unit.
- In light of the 1999 merger with QMS, a new shield was designed to incorporate both coats of arms from KES and QMS.
- on the "Design and development of a radio-frequency (RF) quadrupole mass spectrometer (QMS) for the study of secondary-ions emitted from ion-bombarded metal surfaces".
- As the printer operations of the former Konica company were limited to "printer models" of MFP models, or re-badged printers from other manufacturers, while the printer operations of the former Minolta company were strong since the purchase of QMS (completed in 2000 after increasing influence and shareholding by Minolta), printer operations were initially not affected greatly by the Konica Minolta merger.
- New Zealand is "the world leader in implementing IFQs". QMS was introduced by the Fisheries Amendment Act 1986, out of the 140 commercial species in New Zealand's exclusive economic zone (EEZ).
- In 1986 New Zealand became the first country to introduce a property-rights based Quota Management System (QMS) system.
- Prior to this, Dow left QMS and entered electoral politics, joining the Democratic Party. He ran as a candidate in 1989 for city council from District 6.
- AS9100A is actually two standards references in one publication; Section 1 defines an updated QMS model aligned with the updated ISO 9001:2000 publication while Section 2 defines a legacy model aligned with ISO 9001:1994.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!