Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Christian name used for the region encompassing north-eastern Arabia was Beth Qatraye, which translates to "region of the Qataris" in Syriac.
- The Qataris were reportedly angry that Washington had chosen to repatriate a different suspected terror financier to Sudan instead of al-Marri and denied the request.
- Thailand is the most visited health tourism destination for Qataris.
- The Medical School at Qatar University is to open in 2015. The Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar has been training clinicians since 2002. About 10% of the healthcare workforce are Qataris.
- In 2017, there has been a request published on the Saudi Arabian newspaper "Okaz" signed by 200 descendants of Ibn Abd al-Wahhab to change the name of the mosque, because according to their statement "it does not carry its true Salafi path", even though most Qataris adhere to Wahhabism.
- Qatar and Japan fought to a close opening game, which was won by the Qataris after Jarvis Hayes split his free throws with eight seconds remaining to provide the winning margin.
- Sheikh Mohammed also successfully led from 2 to 12 October 2014, the "Elevate to Educate" fundraising trip for a group of 12 young Qataris to the Summit of Kilimanjaro.
- Native Qataris can be divided into three ethnic groups: Bedouin Arabs, Hadar, and Afro-Arab. They comprise 11.6% of the country's population.
- The team finished second after losing 0–4 to West Germany in the final on a wet pitch which was unfavorable to the Qataris as they were not used to playing in such conditions.
- No women were elected. Voter turnout was 63.5%. According to Human Rights Watch, thousands of Qataris were excluded from voting.
- A number of wealthy Qataris are accused of sponsoring the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
- In 2019, the Planning and Statistics Authority of the State of Qatar reported that 15,021 non-Qataris had died between 2010 and 2019 in its Vital Statistics Annual Bulletin - Births & Deaths 2019.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!