Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A positive identification can be made with molecular analyses such as restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP) is considered to be the simplest and earliest method to detect SNPs.
- If a clone library is constructed in parallel to the T-RFLP analysis then the clones can be used to assess and interpret the T-RFLP profile.
- Some of the methods used to study the genome or phylogenetics are RFLP, AFLP, RAPD, SSR. They can be used to create genetic maps of whatever organism is being studied.
- The process of RFLP analysis was extremely time consuming and due to the length of the repeats used, between 9 and 100 base pairs, amplification methods such as the polymerase chain reaction could not be used.
- The major advantages of T-RFLP are that it is fast and can easily accommodate many samples.
- A potential PCR-RFLP genetic sex marker developed for gopher rockfish. but it was unsuccessful in a subsequent study using the same method.
- A potential PCR-RFLP genetic sex marker developed for gopher rockfish does not successfully distinguish male and female widow rockfish.
- RFLPs can be used to determine the origin and mechanism involved with Polysomy X and other chromosome heteromorphisms or chromosomes that differ in size, shape, or staining properties.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!