Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The remains of the foundations of buildings can be clearly seen in the knee deep water that leads from the middle of the two bays to Rabbit Island (Tavşan Adası).
- The Islands of Perdido Pass consist of Bird Island, Robinson Island, Gilchrist Island, Walker Island, and the easternmost Rabbit Island.
- Koh Tonsay (...) is a Cambodian island located off the country's southern coast in the Gulf of Thailand. "Koh Tonsay" translates to Rabbit Island, it is being administered by Kep Province.
- Küçük Tavşan island (literally "little rabbit island") is a Turkish island located in the Aegean Sea north of Gölköy, in Bodrum.
- The other islands are Bird Island, Rabbit Island and Ox Island in the eastern part of the lake.
- The combined waters flow into Tasman Bay / Te Tai-o-Aorere near Appleby, opposite Rabbit Island.
- Moturoa / Rabbit Island is a small island that lies across the southernmost part of Tasman Bay / Te Tai-o-Aorere, on the northern coast of New Zealand's South Island.
- The long low form of Rabbit Island is located close to the bay's south coast.
- The islet is commonly referred to as Rabbit Island, because its shape as seen from the nearby O [...] ahu shore looks something like a rabbit's head and because it was once inhabited by introduced rabbits.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!