Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 1990, the League of Communists of Yugoslavia that ruled the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (SFRY) dissolved.
- The Commission decided that the legal process of the dissolution of the SFRY had completed and so the SFRY no longer existed.
- For two terms, 1969–1971 and 1971–1974, Orlandić was a member of the Federal Executive Council of SFRY.
- Hobby ZR-84 was an educational and home computer developed by MICROSYS Beočin in SFRY (now Serbia) in 1984.
- Below is a list of Montenegrin clubs which competed in the SFRY, FRY/SCG First League.
- From 1982 to 1983, Representative in the Council of Federation, SFRY (Belgrade).
- Following the position of the secretary general Iko Mirković was a member of the Federal advising council of SFRY (Savet Federacije SFRJ) and Federal Parliament of SFRY from which he retired on 30.
- This digital computer was used in SFRY's Army JNA until 1988.
- His greatest works are History of SFRY (1978) and Croatian Modern History (1999).
- On the occasion of making this decision, the Government of SFRY takes into account the good faith, which was formed through the progressive and fruitful cooperation amongst SFRY and FRG, as well as the interests of the two countries to successfully and universally enhance their relations, what without doubt represents a contribution for broader international cooperation.
- Slavčo Georgievski ([...]; born 30 March 1980 in Skopje, SR Macedonia, SFRY) is a retired footballer from Macedonia, who last played for Inter Baku as a midfielder.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!