Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- TRINITY operates the experimental facility Angara 5-1 and the thermonuclear complex SFT (Strong Field Tokamak T-11M).
- Students For a Free Tibet (SFT) is a global grassroots network of students and activists working in solidarity with the Tibetan people for human rights and freedom.
- The property is close to 1 Million sft. and shares its heritage with Laxmi Cyber Centre (Banjara Hills), Laxmi CentrePoint (Begumpet GE), Laxmi Cyber Point, Laxmi Cyber Towers SEZ etc.
- For each open file handle, DOS stores the index into the System File Table (SFT).
- In her last fight before Invicta, Souza defeated Gisele Moreira via unanimous decision for the SFT Women's Bantamweight Championship at SFT 28 on August 5, 2021.
- Automobile production remained with Steyr-Daimler-Puch Fahrzeugtechnik (SFT) until Magna International acquired a majority holding in 1998.
- They cover seven aspects of the reporting requirements, including the number of reportable SFTs, how to link SFT collateral with SFT loans, or how to reconcile breaks or rejections between counterparties.
- In 2019, BWF partnered with MMA promotion SFT to transmit their programming in Rede Bandeirantes, having now national reach.
- She was also an active member of Students for a Free Tibet (SFT) and the National Director of SFT in Bangladesh.
- Bollineni Hillside will have dwelling space of approximately six million sft. after completion. It will accommodate about 4500 dwelling units suiting to the requirements of different income groups.
- In addition, SFT observed heavy reliance on labour-intensive means of farming which was tackled by the initiation of the Tool Bank Project in 2010.
- To date, Prestige Group has completed 192 Projects spanning to an extent of 64 million sft.
- It will have a 1 lakh sft of commuter and passenger terminal space.
- SFT was first mentioned in the scientific literature by Wagner.
- In 2011−2012, SFT reported helping to deliver £131 million of net benefits and savings to infrastructure investment with their calculations independently validated by Grant Thornton LLP and academics from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- The "System Fault Tolerance (SFT)" features includes standard read-after-write verification (SFT-I) with on-the-fly bad block re-mapping (at the time, disks did not have that feature built in) and software RAID1 (disk mirroring, SFT-II).
- Cané followed up by defeating Fábio Silva via unanimous decision at SFT 2 on 29 November 2013.
- Mindspace Pocharam is an SEZ & IT Park which was launched in 2006, built in stages and for an eventual built-up space approx. 6 million sft.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!