|NOUN || a Seychellois | Seychellois |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Franco-Seychellois are people of French descent living in the Seychelles. Franco-Seychellois have played an important role in the country's history both before and since independence.
- Indo-Seychellois are inhabitants of Seychelles with Indian heritage.
- Regina Melanie (August 29, 1932 – March 1, 2016) was a Seychellois writer and poet. She was heavily involved in efforts to document and promote Seychellois Creole.
- Grandcourt was featured in the 2019 overview of Seychellois literature "Seychellois Writers: A Biographical Sketch" by Diallo Addourahamane.
- "Bolot Feray", is a 1995 Seychellois comedy film directed by Jean-Claude Matombe and produced by Marie-Therese Choppy.
- Colin Esther (born November 1, 1989) is a Seychellois footballer.
- He entered politics and the struggle for Seychellois independence in 1974 and soon became Vice-President of the Seychelles Peoples United Party, which reformed into the Seychelles People’s Progressive Front (Seychellois Creole: "Parti Lepep", PL).
- Sandra Esparon (born May 15, 1989) is a Seychellois singer and music performer.
- ... , née Jumeau) is a Seychellois politician and a lawyer by profession.
- Visa requirements for Seychellois citizens are administrative entry restrictions by the authorities of other states placed on citizens of Seychelles.
- The national languages of Seychelles are Seychellois Creole, English and French.
- Nigel Freminot is a Seychellois football player. He is a defender on the Seychelles national football team, having good education and coming from a sporty family.
- Morne Seychellois is the highest peak in Seychelles. Morne Seychellois is located on the island of Mahé in the Morne Seychellois National Park.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!