Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2007, the imprisoned Sayyed Imam Al-Sharif, an influential Afghan Arab, "ideological godfather of Al-Qaeda", and former supporter of takfir, withdrew his support from Al-Qaeda with a book "Wathiqat Tarshid Al-'Aml Al-Jihadi fi Misr w'Al-'Alam" (...).
- Some believe the war has strengthened the takfir thinking and may spread Sunni–Shia strife elsewhere.
- Outside the Islamist context, however, "Ma'alim fi-l-Tariq" has been criticized by Muslims for the "takfir" of allegedly "jahili" Muslims, and by non-Muslims for its accusations against them.
- According to researchers Jacob Zenna and Zacharias Pier, takfir has been a major part of the focus of Boko Haram under the leadership of Abubakar Shekau.
- They also charge the Jamaat with takfir, i.e., considering all other non-member Muslims to be Kafirs or unbelievers.
- He remained one of Mad Mullah’s closest advisors until he defected in 1906, criticising the Dervishes' senseless takfir, raiding and killing of innocent people.
- The Hazimis believe that those who do not unconditionally excommunicate ("takfir") unbelievers are themselves unbelievers, which opponents argue leads to an unending chain of "takfir".
- Al-Zarqawi's interpretation of Islamic takfir—accusing other Muslims of heresy and thereby justifying his killing—was extreme, which caused friction between him and bin Laden.
- ISIL continued the policy of takfir, on Shia and others. “Those who reject the takfir of Twelver Shiite scholars" are "disbelievers”.
- • Nasr Hamed Abu Zeid: Al-Tafkir fi Wajh al-Takfir (Nasr Hamed Abu Zeid: Thinking in the face of takfir) ¬– Karim Sharif Publications, Tunis, 2014.
- An example given of the reluctance of Muslims to takfir is the refusal of authorities at Al-Azhar University to takfir ISIL/ISIS/Daesh in 2015 despite that groups notorious takfir atrocities; and the refusal of "many mainstream Muslims" to takfir the Kharijites, despite this sects being "unanimously regarded as the arch-takfiris" by scholars.
- The organization worked on a book to combat takfir ideology; the book was published in October 2013 and distributed in Arish.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!