Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Within the framework of administrative divisions, Terek serves as the administrative center of Tersky District, to which it is directly subordinated.
- In January 2016, Ken went on trial with FC Terek Grozny, going on to sign a 2.5-year contract with Terek on 3 February 2016.
- In January 2010 the former Belarus national football team and FC Darida Minsk Raion coach has joined FC Terek Grozny, he replaced Shahin Diniyev, who already managed Terek's reserves team.
- He works as a coach at FC Lotus-Terek Yaoundé, a Cameroonian farm team of Russian FC Terek Grozny, created by Guy Stephane Essame.
- In the summer of 2003, he joined to FC Terek on loan until the end of the 2003 season.
- On 4 January 2010, Ferreira signed a three-year contract with FC Terek Grozny. Antonio left Terek Grozny five years later on 31 December 2014, when his contract with the club expired.
- In June 2010, he went on trial with a Russian side FC Terek Grozny, but Terek decided not to sign him.
- Terek Grozny and Tom Tomsk were promoted to the Premier League for the first time. Terek set a new record, scoring 100 points in a season.
- In 2009, Guy Stephane Essame founded FC Lotus-Terek Yaoundé in Cameroon coached by Thomas Libiih. In September 2010, it became a farm team of FC Terek Grozny.
- Cameroonian FC Lotus-Terek Yaoundé, founded by Terek player Guy Stephane Essame and coached by Thomas Libiih, is a farm team of the Russian club.
- The Terek-Sunzha interfluve was also the domain of the Kumyk "biys".
- "Aýterek Günterek" ("The Moon Tree and the Sun Tree"), alternatively "Ak Terek Gök Terek" ("The White Tree and the Blue Tree"), is a Central Asian children's game.
- To the west of the Terek Cossacks lived the Greben Cossacks. They were first formally distinguished in 1736. Before that date a distinction between Greben and Terek Cossacks is questionable.
- The Jvari Pass is part of the north-south watershed of the Caucasus Mountains which separates the Aragvi and terek river basins.
- The major rivers which drain the country are the Terek, the Sunzha, the Argun and the Assa, rise in the glaciers covered high hills and form the main Terek basin.
- On 26 May 2013, he was hired by FC Terek Grozny. He resigned on 28 October 2013 after Terek won only one game out of first 14 and was in 14th position in the table.
- Terek Pass (elevation 3,710 m / 12,172 ft.) is a year-round pass in the Alay Mountains in the Osh oblast of Kyrgyzstan.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!