|SYNO ||Turkmen | Turkmenia | Turkmenistan | ...|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Upset that he was unable to receive Canadian citizenship, the ethnic Turkomen returned to Iraq in October 2001.
- Sarımazı was established in 1860 during the Ottoman Era by the Tekeli tribes of Turkomen (Yörük) who were moved from Egean section of Turkey.
- Chaldeans are also mentioned in Article 125 of the Iraqi constitution as a nationality distinct from the Turkomen and the Assyrians in which this Constitution guarantees the administrative, political, cultural and educational rights for the various nationalities of Iraq.
- is a Halveti sub-order founded by Pir Ibrahim Gulshani, a Turkomen Sufi Sheikh (Sufism) from Eastern Anatolia, who died in Egypt.
- In November 2006, Arab and Turkomen members of the council withdrew, claiming that the Kurdish majority, which holds 26 of the 41 seats on the council, had excluded them from decision-making and governance.
- The motif appears on Turkomen coins of this era, notably on coins minted under Artuqid ruler Nasir al-Din Mahmud of Hasankeyf (r. ...
- The small band of warriors under local warlord Nader Qoli of the Turkomen Afshar tribe in north-east Iran were no more than a few hundred men.
- The regiment operated along the Iranian border in the Diyala Province and in the center of an ethnic triangle formed by Arabs, Kurds and Turkomen in the Salah Ah Din Province.
- The First Campaign against Turkomen Hazaras was a Mughal Empire campaign against Hazaras in the 16th century.
- Fallschirmjäger Regiment") and some "Osttruppen" described as Turkomen (likely a Turkestani "Ostlegion" battalion from the 162nd Turkoman Division).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!