|NOUN || - | the Ural Mountains |
|SYNO ||Ural Mountains | Urals|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In the same time frame, much of present eastern Eurasian plate welded itself to Europe along the line of the Ural Mountains.
- Alexandrite from the Ural Mountains in Russia can be green by daylight and red by incandescent light.
- The Russian government paid Humboldt's expenses for his eight-month expedition through Russia in 1829, which resulted in diamond finds in the Ural mountains.
- It found most commonly in granitic pegmatites, but also occurs in mica schists, such as those of the Ural Mountains, and in limestone in Colombia.
- The largest documented single crystal of orthoclase was found in the Ural mountains in Russia. It measured ~10×10×0.4 m and weighed ~100 tons.
- In land area there is not much difference between Muscovy and Russia west of the Ural Mountains.
- The Ural Mountains, Ural River, and the Caucasus Mountains are the geographical land border of the eastern edge of Europe.
- The best intelligence the American government had on facilities deep inside the Soviet Union were German Luftwaffe photographs taken during the war of territory west of the Ural Mountains, so overflights to take aerial photographs of the Soviet Union would be necessary.
- The name "Uralic" referred to the Ural Mountains.
- is an extensive geographical region, constituting all of North Asia, from the Ural Mountains in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east.
- Defining the Ural Mountains as the eastern limit of the continent, Switzerland is located within the western third of Europe, approximately 15 degrees of longitude away from the extreme west and 50 degrees away from extreme east.
- The second large alluvial deposit was found in the Ural Mountains, Russia, which is still mined.
- The Ural Mountains ([...]; [...]; [...]) or simply the Urals, are a mountain range in Eurasia that runs north-south mostly through Russia, from the coast of the Arctic Ocean to the river Ural and northwestern Kazakhstan.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!