|NOUN || urticaria | - |
|SYNO ||hives | nettle rash | urticaria | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Aquagenic urticaria, also known as water allergy and water urticaria, is a rare form of physical urticaria in which hives develop on the skin after contact with water, regardless of its temperature.
- "Urticaria pigmentosa" was first described in 1869.
- At least one clinical study suggested that nifedipine, a calcium channel blocker used to treat high blood pressure, may reduce mast cell degranulation in patients with urticaria pigmentosa.
- oral allergy syndrome, contact urticaria) to systemic signs and symptoms including anaphylaxis (e.g., urticaria, angioedema, gastrointestinal and respiratory symptoms).
- The term "urticaria" was first used by the Scottish physician William Cullen in 1769.
- Loratadine is indicated for the symptomatic relief of allergy such as hay fever (allergic rhinitis), urticaria (hives), chronic idiopathic urticaria, and other skin allergies.
- Cold urticaria: An allergic reaction that occurs when skin is exposed to cold stimuli. Lesions resemble hives (urticaria). This condition can occur secondary to certain infections and medications.
- Urticarial dermatoses are distinct from urticaria, which examples being drug-induced urticaria, eosinophilic cellulitis and bullous pemphigoid.
- Localized heat contact urticaria is a cutaneous condition, one of the rarest forms of urticaria, where within minutes of contact with heat from any source, itching and wheals occur at the precise site of contact, lasting up to 1 hour.
- Delayed pressure urticaria is known as one of the more painful subsets of physical urticaria due to formed hives being deep-seated and appearing after 4–6 hours.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!