Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- 2 AA Group's batteries left their 'Overlord' sites and moved to pre-planned sites across the 'funnel' of V-1 flightpaths.
- A variant of the Maltese cross, with three V-shaped arms instead of four, was used as the funnel symbol of the Hamburg Atlantic Line and their successors German Atlantic Line and Hanseatic Tours in 1958–1973 and 1991–1997.
- "Neotegenaria" is a genus of South American funnel weavers containing the single species, "Neotegenaria agelenoides". It was first described by V. D. Roth in 1967, and has only been found in Guyana.
- "Urocoras" is a genus of funnel weavers first described by S. V. Ovtchinnikov in 1999.
- "Inermocoelotes" is a genus of funnel weavers that was first described by S. V. Ovtchinnikov in 1999.
- "Novalena" is a genus of North American and Caribbean funnel weavers first described by R. V. Chamberlin & Wilton Ivie in 1942.
- "Hololena" is a genus of North American funnel weavers first described by R. V. Chamberlin & Willis J. Gertsch in 1929.
- "Calilena" is a genus of North American funnel weavers first described by R. V. Chamberlin & Wilton Ivie in 1941.
- "Barronopsis" is a genus of funnel weavers first described by R. V. Chamberlin & Ivie in 1941.
- She also carried one QF 3-inch 20 cwt anti-aircraft gun aft of the second funnel.
- Originally placed with the funnel weavers, it was moved to the Dictynidae in 1967.
- They had shorter forward shelter decks and carried survey boats under davits abreast the funnel and minesweeping gear aft.
- "Gustav V" had funnels trunked into one and the upper works modified heavily.
- To speed construction time, these new vessels were based on the three-boiler, two-funnel machinery of the R class and as they were inevitably larger, a slight decrease in speed was accepted.
- The mounts for the boilers remained in the midsection and the outline of the boilers and funnel shaft were clearly visible on the aft side of the forward bulkhead.
- To operate as a car ferry, the superstructure aft of her funnel was removed and two side-ramps, a stern ramp and a deck-turntable were fitted.
- Her funnel is shown in the colors of the Cosmopolitan Shipping Company of Brooklyn, N.Y., which was at that time leasing her from the USSB.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!