Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- So if you convert the word "Aa chaa rya vaa ga bhed ya" (meaning Shankaracharya's word/law is unalterable) into numbers in the Katapayadi notation it translates into 0 6 1 4 3 4 1 and these written backwards gives the age of the "Kali Yuga" on the first year of the Kollam era.
- Thangavelu had a colourful sequence for the songs "Enakkaaga Neeyae Raajaa" and "Mannavaa Vaa Vaa Magizhavaa" in colour, which were notable parts of the film.
- As per another legend, Shiva is believed to called "nee vaa" meaning come here, on account of which the river came to be known as Neva river.
- Divya then tells Raghav to check on Meera, and it is later discovered that Meera cheated on Santhosh with Raghav as Santhosh too cheated on her at his Bachelor party with a girl called Nii-vaa-suin in Bangkok.
- They debuted on Kappa TV’s Music Mojo in 2014, performing their own unique versions of popular Tamil songs like “Munbe Vaa” and “Snehithane”.
- The song "Varlaam Varlaam Vaa Bairavaa" is played for a fight sequence in the 2017 Hindi film "Golmaal Again".
- There have been many pallavis set to panchamukhi Tala such as Isai inbathirku ēdillaye ivulakil – sentamil in ragam Lathangi composed by Amrutha Venkatesh and Aadi Vaa, Pirai Soodi Vaa, Aalavaai Naathane in ragam Abheri composed by Rameshvaidya and tuned by S.J Jananiy and also others in Bilahari, Thodi and Kalyani composed by Dr.
- Yesudas), "Muthe Vaa Vaavo Muthu Kudame Vaa Vvaavo" (by P.
- This temple is located on a green hill in the Dewali (pronounced Dey-vaa-lee) area of Udaipur.
- The music of the film is composed by Ghibran which marks his second collaboration with Atharvaa after "Trigger" and third collaboration with A.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!