Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- For a short period from 1959 to 1961 one VAP and one VFP squadron were redesignated "Photographic Composite Squadron (VCP)" but in 1961 they reverted to their previous VAP or VFP designation.
- He was best known as National President of Veterans For Peace (VFP) from 2000 to 2006, Chapter Vice President of Alan Reilly - Gene Glazer VFP Chapter 21, and co-founder of the Vietnam Agent Orange Relief and Responsibility Campaign.
- He was assigned to VFP-63 based at NAS Miramar in San Diego, California.
- VFP has called for the dissolution of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization as a "NATO has always been a war-making institution lacking in accountability to the peoples of the nations it claims to represent."
- VFP-306 was a Light Photographic Squadron of the United States Navy Reserve established on 1 June 1970. The squadron was disestablished on 30 September 1984.
- VFP-206 would be the last US Navy unit to operate the F-8 Crusader and was the last specialized photographic reconnaissance aircraft in Navy service.
- VFP-63 was a Light Photographic Squadron of the U.S.
- On 6 November 2019, the Victorian Government announced the transition from native timber harvesting by 2030 to a plantation-based sector as part of its Victorian Forestry Plan (VFP).
- Russian Women's Fascist Movement served as an autonomous section of the All-Russia Fascist Party (VFP), with its policy provided by the guidance of the RGFD and approved by the Head of the VFP.
- The "help" index of commands in VFP 9 has several hundred commands and functions described.
- From June 1966 to February 1967, VFP-62 Det 42 operated from the [...] off Vietnam as part of CVW-1.
- ActiveVFP uses the native Visual Foxpro language as it exists in the latest version produced by Microsoft, Visual FoxPro 9 SP2.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!