Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Those accounts were hijacked and posts subsequently removed while the staff were locked out of their social media accounts. VGT staff created an alternative Instagram account - The VGT Nine.
- Both are available 2WD or 4WD systems and a third generation common rail VGT turbo diesel engine, or a 2.3 litre overhead cam four cylinder petrol engine.
- Virtual Global Taskforce (VGT) is a group of law enforcement agencies from around the world who operate together to stop online child sex abuse.
- ... , VGT) is a deaf sign language of Belgium. It is closely related to French Belgian Sign Language, but they are now generally recognized as distinct languages.
- The rotating-vane VGT was first developed under Garrett and patented in 1953.
- 0L E-VGT R-Line and 2.2L E-VGT R-Line diesel engines.
- 7L ISB came the introduction of the Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT).
- Also called SAIC "π" engine (twin-turbo), VGT 2.0L diesel engine that will be used in all new SAIC Maxus vehicles.
- VGT was founded in 1991 in Franklin, Tennessee by Jon Yarbrough. VGT develops casino games for Class II gaming markets in the U.S.
- His first professional win came at the Ledgeview Open on the Vancouver Golf Tour (VGT).
- In September 2016, alongside of the change of engine for the VGT models to a 2.4L MIVEC VGT turbodiesel engine capable of [...] and [...] , the Triton VGT Adventure X was also launched as the new range topper.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!