Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In United States aviation VFR-on-top is defined as air traffic control authorization for an aircraft operating under instrument flight rules (IFR) to do so in visual meteorological conditions (VMC) at any appropriate visual flight rules (VFR) altitude.
- Visiting friends and relatives (VFR tourism / VFR travel) is a substantial form of travel worldwide.
- SC Wormatia was formed on 23 May 1908 and renamed VfL Wormatia Worms in 1921 just before merging with VfR Wormatia Worms in 1922.
- The ICAO definition of Special VFR flight is a VFR flight cleared by air traffic control to operate within a control zone in meteorological conditions below visual meteorological conditions.
- If a loss of radio communications were to be encountered during VFR conditions, or if VFR conditions are encountered after loss of communication with the ground and other aircraft, the pilot of the aircraft shall continue the flight under VFR and land as soon as practicable.
- The VFR-Over-the-Top (VFR OTT) rating allows the holder to fly above and between cloud, without visual reference to the ground under visual flight rules during the daytime.
- If the radio failure occurs in "visual flight rules" (VFR) conditions in an area where radio communication is required, the pilot is expected to continue under VFR and land when feasible.
- VfR 07 Schweinfurt had to declare insolvency in April 2011, and Stadion am Hutrasen was leased to Turkish-German club "Hilalspor Schweinfurt", which is now "Türkiyemspor SV-12 Schweinfurt".
- On 13 June 2019 VfR Aalen announced, that Geurts would join the club from the 2019/20 season.
- called VfR 07 Schweinfurt, VfR Schweinfurt, or simply VfR 07, was a German association football club established in Schweinfurt (Bavaria) in 1907.
- Despite warnings against flying under visual flight rules (VFR) at night, he obtained a special (night) VFR clearance.
- The Canadian license VFR-Over-the-Top (VFR OTT) allows private as well as commercial pilots to cross IMC areas when start and end of the trip is performed under VFR conditions.
- Published VFR routes are for transitioning around, under, or through some complex airspace.
- The tower then asked Flight 595 if they wanted to make an instrument approach via the Kedzie localizer or switch to VFR; the crew responded with "I think we'll make it VFR ok," they then accepted their landing clearance for runway 31L.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!