|SYNO ||Sinkiang | Xinjiang | Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Halorubrum xinjiangense" was first isolated from Xiao-Er-Kule Lake in Xinjiang, China.
- Ürümqi has many educational campuses including Xinjiang University, Xinjiang Normal University, Xinjiang Agricultural University, Xinjiang Medical University and many others.
- Between 1965 and 1975, Yi went to Xinjiang to join the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps.
- In 1988, Zhao and American paleontologist Paul Sereno described "P. xinjiangensis", named after the Xinjiang Autonomous Region in which it was discovered.
- Kudirat started his career at Xinjiang youth team. The team was merged into Xinjiang Tianshan Leopard later. In 2017, he represented Xinjiang Under-20 in the National Games of China.
- Beginning in 1993, Tiliwaldi served as the secretary-general for the Xinjiang Autonomous Regional Government, deputy Political Commissar of the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps of the Army.
- Menglik Siyit was born in Shanshan County, Xinjiang, in September 1962.
- Xinjiang Xingdong Weilai F.C. changed their name to Xinjiang Lingmengzhe in March 2021.
- "Hamititan" (meaning "Hami giant") is a genus of titanosaur sauropod dinosaur from the Shengjinkou Formation of Xinjiang, China. It contains one species, the type species, "Hamititan xinjiangensis".
- "I am from Xinjiang on the Silk Road" is a documentary telling the story of 18 Xinjiang people in contemporary China.
- The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region Museum, or Xinjiang Museum, is located in Urumqi, Xinjiang, China. Its address is 581 Xibei Road, Urumqi.
- In Weigongcun, the first Xinjiang restaurant opened in 1983 and a "Xinjiang Street" emerged along the north wall of the Nationalities University.
- The name Xinjiang was changed to Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. Uyghurs are mostly concentrated in southwestern Xinjiang.
- He served as vice chairman for many of the regional committees in Xinjiang and from 2003 to 2008 was Honorary Chairman of the Xinjiang Federation of Returned Overseas Chinese for the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
- Six Affiliated Hospital of Xinjiang Medical University (...) is a teaching hospital in Urumqi, Xinjiang, China affiliated with Xinjiang Medical University.
- Jin Shuren ([...]; c. 1883–1941) was a Chinese Xinjiang clique warlord who served as Governor of Xinjiang between 1928 and 1933.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!