Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The most expensive ship sold (YAG 320 "Lynx)" sold for more than $11,000.
- The experimental thulium fiber laser (TFL) is being studied as a potential alternative to the holmium:YAG (Ho:YAG) laser for the treatment of kidney stones.
- Gadolinium yttrium aluminium garnet, usually abbreviated Gd:YAG, is a variation of Nd:YAG with microwave and laser applications.
- "His father was Kushen Yaksherpen (sku gshen yag gsher 'phen) and his mother was Kuoza Lenchikma (khu 'od bza' lan gcig ma)."
- Samarium-doped YAG (Sm:YAG) is a temperature-sensitive phosphor similar to Dy:YAG.
- Pulsed Nd:YAG and Er:YAG lasers are used in laser tattoo removal and laser range finders among other applications.
- The hull classification symbol of the ships was initially YAGR, changed to AGR in 1958: originally the District Auxiliary, Miscellaneous (YAG) classification with hull numbers YAG-41 through YAG-44 for the first four ships was considered, but this symbol was not adopted.
- Yttrium aluminum garnet or YAG (Y3Al5O12) doped with rare earth metals (Ce3+, Pr3+, or Nd3+) can be produced through LF-FSP, which have phosphor and laser applications.
- Similarly, kakape ('bee') and yag ('water') together are the compound word kakapeyag ('honey') (p.
- Then, he was recognized as the tulku of Gyayag Rinpoche (Wilie: rGya yag rin po che), a Buddhist master of Gelug tradition from Kumbum Monastery, who visited Buryatia several times and died not long before Bidia was born.
- All "Guardian"-class ships were reclassed as AGR in 1958; they were originally intended to be classed as District Auxiliaries, Miscellaneous (YAG) - see YAG-41 through YAG-44 - but this was not done.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!