Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Fileno is at first grateful, but seeing Celia with Lindoro pretends ardent love for Nerina to spite Celia.
- Bhoothath Alvar also sang 100 songs imagining to light the lamp constantly through ardent love for him.
- He had an ardent love of liberty, and a great frankness both in expressing his own opinions and exposing the faults and errors of others.
- Publisher Flores Raras published a compilation of poems that Sor Juana dedicated to the virreina entitled "Un amar ardiente" (An ardent love) edited by Sergio Téllez-Pon.
- In the narrative poem "Camões" (1825) he broke with the established rules of composition and followed it with "Flores sem Fruto" and a collection of ardent love poems "Folhas Caídas", while the clear elegant prose of this true artist is seen in a miscellany of romance and criticism, "Viagens na minha terra".
- Nevertheless, through Alphisa's trills and ascending lines, Lacoste depicts her ardent love for Orion in her monologue "Qu'ai j'entendu..."
- Red is the color of Christian virtue and ardent love but also is the color of the devil, fire, death, conflict and war.
- Bhoothath Alvar also sang 100 songs imagining to light the lamp constantly through ardent love for Him.
- His ardent love turns into jealous obsession suffocating Monica's life.
- "His careless, dour appearance could be a mask, behind which an ardent love for the Dutch nation is hiding - but I bet my little finger that the entire nation would rather see someone else than him taking the place of the Queen."
- Strings of saz twang, a song about ardent love and a beautiful beloved pours from the strings.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!