Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Diseases associated with ABLIM3 include hepatoblastoma, and among its related super-pathways are axon guidance and DCC mediated attractive signaling.
- Varadarajan, Supraja G., et al. "Netrin1 produced by neural progenitors, not floor plate cells, is required for axon guidance in the spinal cord." Neuron 94.4 (2017): 790-799.
- Semaphorin 4D (Sema 4D) is an axon guidance molecule which is secreted by oligodendrocytes and induces growth cone collapse in the central nervous system.
- The Sema domain is a structural domain of semaphorins, which are a large family of secreted and transmembrane proteins, some of which function as repellent signals during axon guidance.
- The biological function of F-spondin and SCO-spondin on the deflection of commissural axons in the neural tube was assessed respectively by experiments of gain and loss of function In conjugation with the secretion of SCO-spondin, the midline positioning of the SCO assumes a great importance on the axon guidance process.
- Septins are also involved in cell migration and axon guidance in "C.elegans".
- The pleiotropic nature of the NRP receptors results in their involvement in cellular processes, such as axon guidance and angiogenesis, the immune response and remyelination.
- The Ca2+ dependent calcineurin/NFAT signalling pathway has been found to be important in neuronal growth and axon guidance during vertebrate development.
- In nematodes, nidogen-1 is necessary for axon guidance, but not for basement membrane assembly.
- Eph/ephrin signaling has been implicated in the regulation of a host of processes critical to embryonic development including axon guidance, Following binding of an ephrin ligand to the extracellular globular domain of an Eph receptor, tyrosine and serine residues in the juxtamembrane region of the Eph become phosphorylated Similar studies conducted in zebrafish have shown similar segmenting processes within the somites containing a striped expression pattern of Eph receptors and their ligands, which is vital to proper segmentation - the disruption of expression resulting in misplaced or even absent boundaries.
- Like other neurons, α-MNs send axonal projections to reach their target extrafusal muscle fibers via axon guidance, a process regulated in part by neurotrophic factors released by target muscle fibers.
- Generally, chemotaxis models assume activity independent formation via the action of axon guidance molecules, with the structures only later being refined by activity, but there are now known to be activity dependent and activity modifying guidance molecules.
- This idea was supported by the identification and genetic analysis of axon guidance molecules, including those that direct development of the vertebrate visual system."
- Axon guidance (also called axon pathfinding) is a subfield of neural development concerning the process by which neurons send out axons to reach their correct targets.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!