|NOUN || bioengineer | bioengineers |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Dennis Chamberland (born 1951) is an American bioengineer, explorer, author, award-winning nuclear engineer, space life scientist, and aquanaut.
- Anjali Chadha (born 2000s) is an American bioengineer. She is an ambassador for AAAS If/Then. She was named a 2020 Voices Of the Year, by "Seventeen" magazine.
- Rama Ranganathan is an American bioengineer.
- Cheryl Ann Kerfeld is an American bioengineer who is Hannah Distinguished Professor at Michigan State University.
- Lin (born 1973 in Taipei, Taiwan) is a Taiwanese-American biochemist and bioengineer.
- Professor Kenneth Foster, a bioengineer at the University of Pennsylvania has criticised Pall's ideas as using selective evidence that ignores research that finds no link between mobile phone technology and human health.
- Andrade is an American bioengineer, professor, educator, scientist and writer.
- Frances S. Ligler (born June 11, 1951) is a biochemist and bioengineer who was a 2017 inductee of the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
- Savio L-Y Woo is an American bioengineer currently the Distinguished University Professor of Bioengineering at University of Pittsburgh.
- Noll is an American bioengineer currently the Ann and Robert H.
- Ka Yiu San is an American bioengineer currently on the faculty at Rice University and an Elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Prof Robert Maximilian Kenedi FRSE (1921-1998) was a Hungarian-born engineer and bioengineer.
- Yuan-Cheng "Bert" Fung (September 15, 1919 – December 15, 2019) was a Chinese-American bioengineer and writer.
- Hans Gregersen (born 1962, Denmark) is a Danish bioengineer and scientist. He is regarded as a key figure in the field of gastrointestinal biomechanics and function.
- Kakani Katija is a bioengineer from Hawaii. While earning her Master's and PhD in Aeronautics and Bioengineering, Katija began to study the mechanics of swimming and feeding marine organisms.
- Xuejun Wen is a bioengineer and the William H. Goodwin Professor, Department of Chemical and Life Science Engineering, Institute for Engineering and Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University.
- İlknur Melis Durası (born December 10, 1989) is a Turkish model and bioengineer.
- Thomas (Thom) Henry LaBean is an American biochemist, bioengineer and professor at North Carolina State University.
- He is the brother of John R. Hetling, a bioengineer who specializes in neural prosthesis of the neural retina.
- Erik Winfree (born September 26, 1969) is an American applied computer scientist, bioengineer, and professor at California Institute of Technology.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!