|NOUN || bioethicist | bioethicists |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Kerry Bowman is a Canadian bioethicist and conservationist based in Toronto, Ontario.
- Hans-Martin Sass (born 4 December 1935), is a bioethicist.
- Price is married to Rutgers bioethicist Nir M. Eyal, and they have one son and live in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Wolpe's brother is the bioethicist Paul Root Wolpe.
- O. Carter Snead is an American legal scholar and bioethicist.
- Nir Eyal (born June 1970) is a bioethicist and Henry Rutgers Professor of Bioethics and Director of the Center for Population–Level Bioethics at Rutgers University in New Jersey.
- Maureen L. Condic is an American neurobiology professor, bioethicist, ombudsman, and appointee to the United States's National Science Board currently at the University of Utah.
- K. Danner Clouser (26 April 1930 - 14 August 2000) was an American bioethicist.
- Norman Daniels (born 1942) is an American philosopher, ethicist, bioethicist, and healthcare policy author at Harvard University.
- Anton Albert van Niekerk (born 4 December 1953) is a South African bioethicist and academic based at Stellenbosch University.
- Lainie Friedman Ross is an American physician and bioethicist who works at the University of Chicago.
- John Loike (born 1950 in Stockholm, Sweden) is an American research biologist and bioethicist in Columbia University.
- Anthony Fisher is the ninth Archbishop of Sydney, the former Bishop of Parramatta, and a bioethicist.
- Robert Klitzman (born July 1, 1958) is an American psychiatrist and bioethicist.
- Damien Keown (born 1951) is a British academic, bioethicist, and authority on Buddhist bioethics.
- Sir Thomas William Shakespeare, 3rd Baronet, [...] (born 11 May 1966) is an English sociologist and bioethicist. He has achondroplasia and uses a wheelchair.
- Eric Jonathan Cassell (August 29, 1928 [...] September 24, 2021) was an American physician and bioethicist.
- Nicholas Antony Tonti-Filippini [...] (5 July 1956 – 7 November 2014) was an Australian bioethicist. He was a leading spokesman against voluntary euthanasia.
- James F. Keenan [...] is a moral theologian, bioethicist, writer, and the Canisius Professor of theology at Boston College.
- Andy Miah ([...]; born 15 October 1975 in Norwich, Norfolk) is an English bioethicist, academic and journalist. His work often focuses on technology and posthumanism.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!