Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Dispersants are used to prevent formation of biofouling or biofilms in industrial processes. It is also possible to disperse bacterial slime and increase the efficiency of biocides.
- Surface fouling: Colloidal particulates, bacteria infestation (biofouling).
- Paint containing copper is used on boat bottoms to prevent barnacle growth (biofouling).
- Historically, the focus of attention has been the severe impact due to biofouling on the speed of marine vessels.
- Research into their utility as anti-biofouling (allelopathic) mechanisms concluded that the high acidity and high vanadium levels function to significantly reduce epizoic recruitment and predation.
- The efficiency of membrane permeability and salt rejection can be negatively affected by biofouling.
- "Bugula neritina" is also of interest in materials science, where it is used as a model organism in biofouling studies.
- Ultrasonic antifouling is a technology that uses high frequency sound (ultrasound) to prevent or reduce biofouling on underwater structures, surfaces, and medium.
- Sealift's capabilities are significantly hampered by biofouling.
- His research includes original work on biofouling prevention.
- Researches are being made to develop an eco-friendly anti-biofouling paint from quebracho tannin.
- Biofouling is one of the biggest problems in aquaculture.
- The biology buoys are also used to study biofouling and its impact on the power absorption.
- In August 2022, in partnership with Witherbys and ICS, BIMCO issued a guidance title for the shipping industry on biofouling entitled "Biofouling, Biosecurity and Hull Cleaning".
- In August 2022, in partnership with Witherbys and BIMCO, ICS issued a guidance title for the shipping industry on biofouling entitled "Biofouling, Biosecurity and Hull Cleaning".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!