Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- On March 15, 2009, AIG disclosed that, among its counterparties, Société Générale was to date the largest recipient of both credit default swap (CDS) collateral postings ($4.1 bn) and CDS payments ($6.9 bn), payments made possible in part by the 2008 U.S.
- drilling rig company Noble Corporation, and subsequently acquired Smedvig ASA for an equity value of NOK 15 bn (USD 2.4 bn).
- Among the EU27 Members States, Germany (5.9 bn Euro or 26% of EU exports) was the largest exporter, followed by Poland (4.1 bn or 18%).
- Greater Manchester has a total GDP of €74.398 bn, West Midlands has a total GDP of €73.538 bn but less than the €85.700 bn in Greater Dublin and €450.379 bn in Greater London.
- It read "yhwkl bn šlmyhw bn šby": Yehukal son of Shelemyahu son of Shebi.
- The advertising network market is a large and growing market, with Internet advertising revenues expected to grow from $135.42 bn in 2014 to $239.87 bn in 2019.
- was the leading company in this field, earning $9.7 bn in 2011, followed by Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- In April, 2022 the government-confirmed project of Sfera included 162 satellites with expeditures of 180 bn rubles (€2,5 bn).
- 71 billion (bn). These include US$2.21 bn of Ordinary Capital Resources and US$1.50 bn of Special Funds Resources.
- The largest sources of Government revenue in Wales, in order, are VAT (£6.4 bn), Income Tax (£4.9 bn) and National Insurance contributions (£4.5 bn).
- In 2000, MIC Group had a turnover of 1.1 bn rubles, which increased to 1.6 bn rubles in 2007, 20 bn rubles in 2012, and 49 bn rubles in 2014. Its debt burden is 1.5–2 bn rubles.
- At the end of 2017, the total, gross state-debt of Turkey stood at approximately TL954 bn (appr. $221 bn), equivalent to about 30% of GDP.
- Since 2016, the company has paid a total of PLN 5.4 bn to the state budget for taxes and other tributes, while its contribution to the Polish budget in 2021 alone amounted to nearly 1.6 bn.
- Total revenue increased by 26,9 % to 57.0 bn rubles from 44.9 bn rubles in the first quarter of 2017.
- His father, Alhaji Sulaiman Isa ibn Ibrahim, was great-grandson of Sultan Aliyu Karami ibn Muhammad Bello bn shekh Usman bn Fodio.
- 4 mn IPO on NYSE in November 1996 – the first IPO out of Russia; ALROSA $1.3bn IPO in October 2013 – the largest IPO ever on Moscow Exchange; RUSAL $2.24 bn IPO in January 2010 – Hong Kong’s first ever offering by a Russian company; as well as major retail IPOs – Rosneft $10.7 bn IPO in July 2006 and VTB c.$8 bn IPO in May 2007.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!