|NOUN || a charging socket | charging sockets |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- It designed to be a solution to "range anxiety" without the deployment of extensive new infrastructure, and provides fast-charging services for all known Evs equipped with a fast-charging socket, including hybrid cars.
- If a hybrid vehicle includes a charging socket, it is considered to be a plug-in hybrid, while vehicles that do not include a charging socket (therefore relying on the engine or regenerative braking to charge the batteries) are considered to be mild hybrids.
- Special edition is having round chrome mirrors, leather seats, black alloy wheels and disc brake in front with combined breaking system and mobile charging socket.
- Normally the calculator is recharged from AC power by plugging it into an external charging station (model QTA-2) which is a little longer than the calculator and has a plug that fits into the calculator's charging socket.
- The plug-in hybrid comes equipped with two charging sockets, regular and quick charging CHAdeMO.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!