|NOUN || a charging unit | charging units |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In May 2008, Ian constructed a charging bay out of lumber that Ivan "drives" into - copper bars attached to the robot connect to copper springs on the charging unit which are directly connected to the battery charger and enabled through a relay circuit so that the charging bars are not live unless the robot is in the bay.
- After 1959, it served as a basis for the T-55K command tank which was equipped with an additional R-112 radio set, an AB-1-P/30 fuel powered accumulator charging unit, and TPN-1-22-11 night vision sight.
- The control circuitry can be built into the battery (generally for each cell) or in the external charging unit, or split between both.
- This central battery system consists of lead-acid battery cell units to make up a 12 or 24 VDC system as well as stand-by cells, each with its own battery charging unit.
- Maybank that the navy planned for CNSY to become a submarine overhaul yard and would ask for an initial appropriation for a battery-charging unit.
- The RENEWS system consisted of a wind turbine, three 124-watt flexible solar panels, a power conditioner, an AC inverter, and a battery storage/charging unit that contained six BB-2590 rechargeable batteries.
- Gascon expanded the DA's Charging Unit to support "weekend rebooking" in order to reduce the jail population and reduce time in custody.
- Many modern shavers are cordless; they are charged up with a plug charger or they are placed within a cleaning and charging unit.
- The original hand wound and temperamental dosimeter charging units (Charging Unit, Individual, Dosimeter No.1 & No.2) were replaced during the 1980s by a battery operated automatic charging unit (EAL Type N.105A).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!