|NOUN1 || graffiti | - |
|NOUN2 || a graffito | graffiti |
|VERB || to graffiti | graffitied | graffitied|
graffitiing | graffitis
|SYNO ||graffiti | graffito|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Graphotism" (subtitled "The International Graffiti Writers Publication") was a magazine published in the United Kingdom and distributed internationally, which covered the subject of street art and graffiti.
- Digital graffiti is the act of creating graffiti art using a computer vision system.
- ... 1971, in East Los Angeles) is a Los Angeles-based Mexican-American mural and graffiti artist best known for popularizing West Coast graffiti to an international audience and defining graffiti as a serious contemporary art form.
- A week after local Graffiti artist Ser made a graffiti in Rijeka with tribute to MC Buffalo.
- Reza Rioter (Majnoun) (Persian: رضا ریوتر) is an Iranian graffiti artist.
- Blosm is a Los Angeles-based graffiti artist and muralist.
- Born in 1981 in Barcelona, Spain, Graff started his artistic career as a graffiti writer in the early 1990s.
- Graffiti Kings hold weekend graffiti workshops at the Banksy Tunnel in London to explain the distinctions between graffiti and street art.
- The Council of the City of Toronto has adopted a graffiti bylaw in 2005 (revised in 2011) that lists definitions, prohibitions, and the cost of the offense.
- Since the mid-1980s, the Stockholm metro has been seriously affected by graffiti.
- The city has long struggled with graffiti throughout the city.
- An anti-graffiti coating is a coating that prevents graffiti paint from bonding to surfaces.
- ... 1957) is a New York City graffiti artist who was active during the late 1960s and 1970s.
- His own graffiti writing was featured at Bridgeports Art Fest as part of the Urban Beautification & Murals Project/Graffiti Block Party.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!