Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Three of these planets are firmly located in the habitable zone, the area around the parent star where a rocky planet is most likely to have liquid water.
- In January 2020, scientists announced the discovery of TOI 700 d, the first Earth-sized planet in the habitable zone detected by TESS.
- Observations with HARPS further indicate 40% of red dwarfs have a "super-Earth" class planet orbiting in the habitable zone where liquid water can exist on the surface.
- (2014) speculated that the planet may lie outside the habitable zone and closer to a Venus-like world.
- Of these, as many as four may lie within the system's habitable zone, and may have liquid water on their surfaces.
- This would place it and any of its moons in the habitable zone.
- Astronomers have started to discover extrasolar Earth analogs – planets that lie in the habitable zone of space surrounding a star, and therefore could possibly host life as we know it.
- To be in the habitable zone, a planet around Alpha Centauri A would have an orbital radius of between about 1.2 and [...] so as to have similar planetary temperatures and conditions for liquid water to exist.
- It has been shown that the obliquities of exoplanets in the habitable zone around low-mass stars tend to be eroded in less than 109 years, which means that they would not have seasons [...] as Earth has.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!